You bring out everything from your Casanova bag when you decide to pursue a woman you like. However, you can easily run out of moves when a woman starts playing hard to get. Men and women approach dating differently. The difference in dating psychology in women makes it sometimes challenging for guys to understand women. It can get really confusing when you can’t figure out if she’s taking you for a ride or genuinely interested in you.
Girls Play HardIn this blog, I’ll explore the question of why do girls play hard to get. Understanding why women do it will open you up to endless possibilities of how you can identify and handle a woman playing catch me if you can with your heart. You’ll also explore surefire clues that will tell you the difference between a woman that’s playing hard to get and one that is genuinely uninterested. How to know if a girl is playing catch me if you can? Some women reject men gently which is a common source of confusion. Is she into me or not? Well, here are tips that will help you from maxing your credit card at a liquor store because of heartbreak:
- She doesn’t commit but shows up. This is a classic move for a woman playing hard to get. When a woman is interested in you, she’ll give you hope that you can still have her even if sometimes it seems far-fetched.
- She keeps you waiting. A woman that’s interested in you but is playing hard to get will build up anticipation. She’ll take her sweet time to reply to your texts and calls but she’ll take her time to give you a satisfactory response.
- She turns down your help, but she’s willing to help you. Women understand that a guy needs a supportive partner. If she’s playing hard to get, she’ll show you her supportive side but might turn down your help because she doesn’t want to give you a clear win.
- She’s busy but still creates time for you. A woman that’s not interested in you will be busy throughout even if under house arrest. On the other hand, a woman that’s playing hard to get will be busy but will still create time for you to allow the relationship to grow.
- She doesn’t initiate a conversation but engages you in one. She will engage you in an exciting conversation when you reach out. That is designed to keep you coming back to her.
- She’ll be touchy but won’t allow you to reciprocate. It’s hard for a woman to hide her feelings even when she’s playing hard to get. You’ll notice that she’s touchy with you but she has boundaries on how touchy you are with her.
- She always looks red carpet ready. Have you ever gone out with a woman that you felt was sexually luring you but turns down your escalation effort? A woman that likes you will make an effort to impress you when she shows up. You’ll know she’s playing if she shows a lack of interest but has gone to great lengths to nonverbally impress you.
- She enjoys being sarcastic and teases you a lot. A girl that’s playing hard to get will do everything to camouflage her game. Sarcasm creates a slippery slope that can be used to hide real intentions as jokes or banter.
Emre is author, dating coach and CEO founder of Kamalifestyles. He has written books which sold thousands of copies over a decade. Emre trained and coached many clients from all over the world and men of all ages on how to improve their confidence, relationships and dating.
He has expertise in confidence, approach and attraction and has been featured in top newspapers and radios. He is passionate on helping his clients to achieve great outcomes and make sure they are not held back by the limitations.