- Being present while interacting with her. Nothing annoys a person like talking to a person that is easily distracted. Be interested in her experiences and receptive to what she shares with you.
- Treat her to a homemade dinner once in a while or take her out.
- Empathize with her. This goes as far as offering to calm her nerves if she had a stressful day.
- Care about the things important to her. Being invested in things she likes is a way to let her know you like her as well. If it is family that means the world to her, reflect positive interaction when it comes to family talks.
- Value her ideas. Respecting her ideas and beliefs even when you do not subscribe to their school of thought is important.
How to tell a girl you like herLean towards her. It indicates that you are attracted to her and what she has to say. Physical touch is also a good way to show your liking for her. This creates intimacy. Touch her arm, hair, and shoulders while complimenting her to avoid making it awkward. (How to make female friends? Check this out: How to make female friends). 5. Regularly check up on her Technology has made it simpler to express your feelings even when miles away. Reaching out to her and asking about wins and struggles is an indication that you like her. It is important to let her know that you’re thinking about her and that you care about her daily experiences. A simple phone call and text go a long way in showing your interest in her. Having a long conversation about your interests and challenges creates an even deeper connection with her. The last thing you want is a guy who is inconsistent with his acts. You can’t call one day and disappear only to reappear after weeks. 6. Show support for her interests Everybody likes to feel supported by people close to them. Giving attention to her likes will help you show her that you care about her. If a girl mentions her interest to you, show your support by going out of your way to make sure she feels your presence in it. (I’d highly recommend you read this article: How to compliment a girl). Some tips to carry this out effectively are; Being present in her interest. For example, if a girl tells you she likes talking runs in the morning, propose to show up and support her actions. This shows how genuine and invested you’re in her.
How to tell a girl you like herInviting her for a date to spend on making the best out of her interest. It could be swimming or helping the needy. Make plans and invite her just to see her happy. Buy her gifts that align with her interests. For example, if she mentions that she likes reading and can’t wait to read the new book of her favorite writer, just do your research, make sure you get her a copy and show up with it or send it as a gift. This shows her how much you like her by going out of your way to make her feel thought of as a dating coach for men. 7. Talk to her about your plans Involving her in your plans is a good way to let her know that you like her. Talk to her about your goals and strategies towards actualizing them. While at it, ask her to give you opinions. This shows her opinion is valued and that her perspective is important to you. (This is guaranteed to get her hooked onto you: How to make a girl fall for you). Involving her in such plans makes her feel part of it and she will also soften slowly and be able to tell you about their plans too. You only trust someone who you like and are comfortable with and this is a certain way of slowly creating trust. 8. Be a good friend Friendship is the most important gift you can offer her if you like her in that line. Being a great friend takes a lot of work, commitment, and showing her how much you care for her. Offer her your support when she’s going through a tough time and listen to her needs. Sometimes, personal space is what she wants but doesn’t want to hurt your feeling by telling you this, hence, learn her as much as possible. Some tips will help you learn how to build a strong friendship;
- Get to know her. Taking an interest in her life is a good way to show her how much you like her.
- Be honest. Her knowing that she can rely on you is the key. Also, nobody likes being friends with a liar, therefore, be truthful and keep your words.
- Be real. A girl will be comfortable around you when she realizes you’re not trying so hard to be someone you are not. Just be yourself and let her like you for who you’re.
- Some ladies decide to talk about how they feel about you but fear doing it openly since they assume you will be chased after. If you sense such, then this should be the time to tell and assure her that whatever she feels is good and mutual. Tell her exactly how you feel about her but avoid overdoing it so as not to appear desperate.
- Do it privately. When you decide to be direct with her about how you feel, do it privately. The reason being doing it publicly may make her panic or feel uncomfortable and trapped hence bring forth a negative response. It is also a good way to avoid public humiliation in case she rejects you.
- After telling her how you feel, assure her that she does not need to respond immediately and she should take her time to think about it. Giving her time to think about it prevents rushed answers and gives you more time to prove yourself to her.
Emre is author, dating coach and CEO founder of Kamalifestyles. He has written books which sold thousands of copies over a decade. Emre trained and coached many clients from all over the world and men of all ages on how to improve their confidence, relationships and dating.
He has expertise in confidence, approach and attraction and has been featured in top newspapers and radios. He is passionate on helping his clients to achieve great outcomes and make sure they are not held back by the limitations.