How to know if a girl is using you It’s challenging to be objective sometimes when you are in love. When you are dating a gorgeous girl that you only fantasized about, you don’t believe that anything could go wrong. You get clouded by your feelings and desires. It’s crucial to know if a girl is using you because of the emotional and mental impact that it can have on you. People are selfish and some are driven into relationships out of pure self-interest. It can be challenging for most people to figure out that the person they love is using them. Girls that take advantage of men can be very cunning and calculating. They’ll strive to understand you to build their influence over you and get what they want. But not from today! In this blog, you’ll explore the subtle art of how to know if a girl is using you. By the end of the blog, you’ll be familiar with the signs to look out for, the cunning techniques girls use, and how to stop a girl from using you. Why would a girl use you? To understand the signs that will shed light on a woman that’s using you, we have to explore why girls might do this. Most guys think that girls can only use them financially.
Girl is using youIn this section, you’ll see different reasons why girls use men which will help you understand ways in which men can be used in relationships.
- They want an ATM machine. It’s a common reason for most girls that want to leave the high-end life and they don’t have the financial muscles.
- Someone to quench their sexual desires. It’s common for girls to use men for sex. While most guys wouldn’t see it that way, when you are in the dark, you’ll invest in the relationship based on false expectations which might destabilize you emotionally.
- They are baiting someone else. A girl can date you to get access to a guy that’s close to you. It can also play out differently and date you because she wants to make another guy jealous.
- She desires to be the focal point of someone’s attention. A girl can date you to feed her attention monster. She feels on top of the world when the limelight is on her.
- She wants a poster boy. A girl can start dating a guy because everyone around her expects her to be dating coach for men. She’ll act like a girlfriend, but she’ll be emotionally absent.
- Create boundaries in the relationship. It helps you get what you want and protect yourself from what you consider undesirable. Creating boundaries can make a girl that is using you flee because she’ll not benefit as she anticipated.
- Grow your confidence and worth in the relationship. It will help you to know where you are making a compromise and when you are being manipulated to do something. It will make it challenging for the girl to manipulate you.
- Become assertive with your decisions. A girl that is using you will not want to hear a NO when she wants something. When you are assertive with your decisions, it discourages the girl from trying to convince you otherwise.
- Walk away from the relationship. Walking away from a relationship that you were being taken advantage of can sometimes be the best solution.
Emre is author, dating coach and CEO founder of Kamalifestyles. He has written books which sold thousands of copies over a decade. Emre trained and coached many clients from all over the world and men of all ages on how to improve their confidence, relationships and dating.
He has expertise in confidence, approach and attraction and has been featured in top newspapers and radios. He is passionate on helping his clients to achieve great outcomes and make sure they are not held back by the limitations.